Cricklade Bloomers Strategic Plan 2009 to 2010
Cricklade Bloomers have set a good standard within the local community it is our aim over the next two years to keep expanding the ‘Community Involvement’ opportunities.
We aim to achieve this by:-
- Promoting the standards for the Britain in Bloom competition
- Expand our communication links with the community through the Bloomers web site, community presentations and direct contact with local organisations.
- Expand our ‘Working with Education programme’
- Apply for funding to enable Cricklade Bloomers to maintain high standards of floral displays.
- Work with the Town Council over new projects such as the planting of the entrance to Cricklade roundabout, developing Long Close green area and the planting the Community garden.
- Continue to promote local recycling and composting schemes.
- Invite more local industries based within Cricklade to work with Cricklade Bloomers to ‘Make Cricklade A Better Place’
- Expand our volunteer programme with information and recruitment days
- Make full use of the Bloomers walled garden nursery by growing and re-using plants for floral displays, composting and water conservation.